Dental Services in Mount Pleasant, MI
Dr. Ribitch offers complete general dentistry in Mt. Pleasant for all ages. General dental care is the foundation of dental health maintenance and serves as the basis for routine dental visits. From dental exams and diagnostics to tooth fillings and other treatment for common concerns, we can help you to establish and maintain a healthy, vibrant and comfortable smile.
- Emergency Dentistry: Are you feeling severe tooth pain? Has your dental bridge or denture broken? Dr. Raymond Ribitch and his team are trained in fixing an array of complex dental problems. If your emergency is happening during business hours, call our office to discuss your concerns and schedule an appointment.
- Family Dentistry: It is important to practice and maintain healthy oral hygiene from a young age, which is why Dr. Ribitch and his professional team provide treatment for patients of all ages. Our team enjoys providing patient education about oral health, helping young patients learn how to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Laser Dentistry: Not a fan of dental drills? Do needles make you feel squeamish? Laser dentistry is a modern way to treat dental problems that eliminates the need for drills or needles.
- Mouthguards: Do you or your child play contact sports? Protect your teeth and your child’s teeth from injury with a custom mouthguard. Dr. Ribitch will work with you or your child to create a sports mouthguard that fits comfortably.
- Tooth Extraction: If you have one or more teeth are severely decayed, they may need to be removed. In the event that a root canal is not enough to fix tooth decay, tooth extraction is an important option.
A smile makeover can be as simple as professional teeth whitening and as dramatic as custom porcelain veneers, depending on your oral health needs and aesthetic goals. Dr. Ribitch works with you on an individual basis to achieve your goals and restore or reveal a smile that is uniquely yours with cosmetic dentistry.
- Invisalign: Using a series of clear aligners, you can get straighter teeth in 3 to 9 months. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are comfortable and can be easily removed and cleaned. Because aligners are made of ultra-thin plastic, they won’t damage teeth or gums.
- Porcelain Veneers: Do you have crooked teeth? Maybe you want to repair a chipped tooth or multiple teeth. Porcelain veneers are a great cosmetic option that improves and balances the smile.
- Tooth Bonding: Tooth bonding is a quick and easy solution to cosmetic problems that many patients face. Like porcelain veneers, tooth bonding can repair chipped or cracked teeth.
- Tooth Whitening: If you have discolored, yellowed, or stained teeth, choose Zoom! teeth whitening. Zoom! is an in-office procedure that can give you whiter teeth in less than two hours.
Damaged and missing teeth can be restored and replaced at Mid Michigan Smiles using advanced techniques and the highest standard of dental care for your needs. Dr. Ribitch has completed post-graduate training in many areas of dentistry including the study of occlusion and treatment of complex dental problems.
- Dental Bridges: If you are missing one or multiple teeth, you may benefit from a dental bridge. Dental bridges can be removable, fixed, or secured with dental implants for a more permanent restoration.
- Dental Crowns: Do you have damaged or discolored teeth? Restore the appearance of teeth while protecting them with dental crowns. Dental crowns offer multiple benefits to patients who have chipped, worn, discolored, and damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a great option for patients who want a more balanced smile. For a restoration that looks and feels natural, high-quality dental implants are optimal. Dr. Ribitch works with an oral surgeon who will perform implant treatment to offer affordable dental implants in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
- Dentures & Partials: Are you missing multiple teeth or full arches of teeth? Do you want to restore the form and function of your teeth? Dentures are a great option for patients who want to speak clearly and bite and chew with ease.
- Periodontal Therapy: If your gums bleed when you brush or floss your teeth, you may have gingivitis or developing periodontitis. There are multiple causes that help gum swelling develop over time into gum disease, but periodontal therapy helps clean out decay.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Ribitch is trained in treating and restoring missing tooth and jaw structures. He offers dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and TMJ treatment to his patients.
- TMJ Treatment: Do you often find yourself clenching or grinding your teeth? Do you experience chronic jaw pain? You may have a TMJ disorder. TMJ, or temporomandibular joint dysfunction, is pain experienced in and around jaw joints. Dr. Ribitch can treat TMJ disorders with oral appliances.