Welcome to Dr. Ribitch’s Dental Office
Dr. Raymond Ribitch and his team of dental professionals take a patient-centered approach to dentistry. We never cut corners and aim to provide comfortable and comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages in our Mount Pleasant, MI dentist office. Our restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry options will make your smile healthier, brighter and more balanced. Learn about the dental treatments we offer and Dr. Ribitch and his dental experience, as well as the cutting-edge technology our office uses to diagnose and treat patients for the best possible dental experience.
- Meet Your Dentist in Mount Pleasant, MI: Dr. Raymond Ribitch
- Our Modern Dental Technology
- Video Testimonials
- Patient Testimonials
Comprehensive Dental Treatments
We pride ourselves in giving patients detailed treatment plans to ensure that procedures run smoothly each and every step of the way. Dr. Ribitch and his team offer a variety of dental treatments to patients, including preventative dental care, restorative dental treatments, and cosmetic dental services.
We aim to provide the most comfortable treatment possible for our patients. Whether you have bleeding gums, missing teeth, or a dental emergency, our team is committed to rectifying the problem with the outmost professionalism.
Meet Dr. Raymond Ribitch
Dr. Ray Ribitch is a native of Mount Pleasant. He received his undergraduate degree at Alma College before going on to the University of Michigan for dental training. At the University of Michigan, Dr. Ribitch was honored for his excellence in making full and partial dentures with the Dentsply International Award in Prosthodontics. He is also an alumnus of the prestigious Dawson Academy.
Dr. Ribitch is dedicated to providing patients with the best, high-quality treatment possible. Using the latest in dental technology, Dr. Ribitch, and his team are able to diagnose and treat dental problems efficiently.
The technology that we use to diagnose and treat dental problems includes:
- T-Scan: The T-Scan helps to identify bite issues by recording how a patient’s teeth touch.
- iTero: iTero takes a digital impression of a patient’s teeth that is wirelessly transmitted to a computer.
- Intraoral Cameras: These small, lightweight cameras provide patients with a visualization of the inside of the mouth during treatment.
- Digital X-Rays: Digital x-rays are used to find hidden dental structures, malignant or benign tumors, tooth decay, periodontal disease, and bone loss in the mouth.
- Panoramic X-Rays: These devices create a digital image of a patient’s upper and lower rows of teeth and jaws.
- Cephalometric X-Rays: These x-rays provide a radiograph of the side view of a patient’s head.
- Spectra Laser Caries Detection: This non-invasive device identifies areas of tooth decay and cavities.
Schedule an Appointment
Are you looking for a dental practice that provides comfortable dental care? Do you want a dentist who treats dental problems at the source? Call Dr. Raymond Ribitch and his team at 989.268.7966 to schedule an appointment. We will work with you one-on-one to address any problems or concerns you may have about your oral health. Improve your health and smile today.