Dr. Raymond Ribitch is an experienced dentist in Mount Pleasant, MI. His team of dental professionals are passionate about providing comfortable and comprehensive restorative dentistry options to their patients. Dr. Ribitch has continued his education at the Dawson Academy and is trained in multiple restorative dentistry treatments. He will work with you to find a restorative option that aligns with your budget, goals, and dental needs.
Restorative Dentistry Services
Dr. Ribitch and his team offer these professional restorative treatments to their patients:
- Dental Bridges: If you are missing one or multiple teeth, you may benefit from a dental bridge. Dental bridges can be removable, fixed, or secured with dental implants for a more permanent restoration. This option restores the form and function of teeth while looking and feeling natural.
- Dental Crowns: Do you have damaged or discolored teeth? Restore the appearance of teeth while protecting them with dental crowns. Dental crowns offer multiple benefits to patients who have chipped, worn, discolored, and damaged teeth. Dental crowns can also be used to hold a filling, attach a dental bridge, or cover the post of a dental implant.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a great option for patients who want a more balanced smile. For a restoration that looks and feels natural, high-quality dental implants are optimal. Dr. Ribitch works with an oral surgeon who will perform implant treatment. Dental implants can also be used to secure dentures and dental bridges.
- Dentures & Partials: Are you missing multiple teeth or full arches of teeth? Do you want to restore the form and function of your teeth? Dentures are a great option for patients who want to speak clearly and bite and chew with ease. Professional dentures and partials improve the quality of life for patients.
- Periodontal Therapy: If your gums bleed when you brush or floss your teeth, you may have gingivitis or developing periodontitis. Periodontitis, or gum disease, affects many people across the country and must be treated by a professional. There are multiple causes that help gum swelling develop over time into gum disease, but periodontal therapy helps remove and clean out decay.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Ribitch is trained in treating and restoring missing tooth and jaw structures. He offers dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and TMJ treatment to his patients. Restoring teeth and addressing TMJ pain not only protects and improves the appearance of teeth but also helps to improve patient’s oral health in the long run.
- TMJ Treatment: Do you often find yourself clenching or grinding your teeth? Do you experience chronic jaw pain? You may have a TMJ disorder. TMJ, or temporomandibular joint dysfunction, is pain experienced in and around jaw joints. Dr. Ribitch can treat TMJ disorders with oral appliances, which prevent teeth grinding and protect teeth from further wear and tear.
Restore Your Smile Today
If you have missing teeth, gum inflammation, or suffer from TMJ disorders, Call Dr. Ribitch and his professional team in our Mount Pleasant, MI office at 989.200.3896 today. We offer personalized and customizable treatment options for patients of all ages.