Dr. Ribitch provides comprehensive and comfortable care for patients and families in the Mount Pleasant, MI area. We put an emphasis on disease prevention through routine dental visits. Our team takes the time to get to know you as an individual and to understand your unique risk factors for common dental problems. This is the foundation of personalized care and oral hygiene advice that can help you enjoy a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles.
General Dentistry Services In Mount Pleasant, MI
- Emergency Dentistry: Are you feeling severe tooth pain? Has your dental bridge or denture broken? Call our office at 989.200.3896. Dr. Raymond Ribitch and his team are trained in fixing an array of complex dental problems. If your emergency is happening during business hours, call our office to discuss your concerns and schedule an appointment. We will return your message ASAP and attempt to schedule your appointment the next day.
- Family Dentistry: It is important to practice and maintain healthy oral hygiene from a young age, which is why Dr. Ribitch and his professional team provide treatment for patients of all ages. Dr. Ribitch and his team can provide personalized care for you and your family. Our team enjoys providing patient education about oral health, helping young patients learn how to maintain healthy teeth and gums. We offer sports mouth guards, dental fillings, tooth bonding, and Invisalign for older children. Dr. Ribitch and his team want to provide consistent care every step of the way.
- Laser Dentistry: Not a fan of dental drills? Do needles make you feel squeamish? Laser dentistry is a modern way to treat dental problems that eliminates the need for drills or needles. Procedures conducted with laser dentistry are painless and more comfortable than traditional dental procedures. They also offer faster healing times, minimized bleeding, more accurate treatment, and fewer side effects for patients.
- Mouthguards: Do you or your child play contact sports? Protect your teeth and your child’s teeth from injury with a custom mouthguard. Dr. Ribitch will work with you or your child to create a sports mouthguard that fits comfortably. He will take a mold of teeth to craft the final custom mouthguard.
- Tooth Extraction: If you have one or more teeth are severely decayed, they may need to be removed. Dr. Ribitch will work with you to determine if tooth extraction is right for you. In the event that a root canal is not enough to fix tooth decay, tooth extraction is an important option. Tooth extractions can also be used for a damaged tooth, and impacted wisdom tooth, or overcrowding. This procedure can prevent future problems such as increased bone loss or tooth decay.
Schedule A Dental Appointment in Mt. Pleasant
Mid-Michigan Smiles welcomes new patients and offers the kind of personalized dental care that we would like to receive ourselves. From smile maintenance to the comprehensive treatment of complex dental problems, Dr. Ribitch is your comprehensive dentist in Mount Pleasant, MI. Contact our office to schedule a visit by calling 989.200.3896 or request an appointment online.